Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of terms
We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time and will notify such changes to you by uploading them on the Site. You should review the Customer Terms periodically for changes. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Customer Terms. If you do not agree to these Customer Terms then please do not use the Site.
1. Accessing our site
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site.
2. Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights contained in the Site and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you breach these Customer Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. If you are aware that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this Site, please contact us to report the concern.
3. Descriptions on verbatimart.co.uk’s
You should carefully review the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page in relation to the order. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these the email confirmation is prevalent
4. How contracts are formed
Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods specified within it subject to the applicable details on the product page. No order shall be deemed to be accepted by us until the we issues an email acknowledgement of order. The contract between you and us will relate only to those goods notified in the email acknowledgement of order.
5. Payment methods
Purchases may be paid for using a debit or credit card through our online payment facility. All prices shall be shown in Great British Pound and payable in that currency.
6. Refusal of transaction
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
7. Delivery arrangements
Your shopping basket on the Site displays the goods you have chosen. The delivery costs will vary according to the product. Any delivery times quoted are in working days.
8. Import regulations and duty
Please also note that the goods offered for sale are directed solely at UK residents. We and make no representation that any goods or services sold through the site are appropriate or available for use outside the UK. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the goods or services are destined. Please note that items may not be deliverable overseas due to local law and it shall be your responsibility for any failure to deliver the goods overseas due to local law. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any laws.
9. Returns & Cancellation
If you wish to discuss or organise a return, exchange or refund of any non-
You may link to our home page on the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these Customer Terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. Our Site must not be framed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time.
11. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Site by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-
If we fail at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these Customer Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under them, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Entire agreement
These Terms and Conditions and any documents expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous drafts, agreements, arrangements and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Each of us agrees that neither we nor you shall have any remedies in respect of any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms and Conditions or any documents expressly referred to in them. Neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based upon any statement in these Terms and Conditions and any documents expressly referred to in them.
15. Force majeure
Where we are prevented from or delayed in carrying out obligations under these Terms and Conditions due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-
16. Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of goods through our Site shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
General comments about the Site are welcome. Complaints about a good must be directed to us through the contact page on this site.
18. Promotional code terms and conditions
1. By using a promotional code you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. The terms and conditions on the Site shall apply to promotional codes. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Site and these promotional code terms and conditions, the promotional code terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the Site terms and conditions shall also apply to these promotional code terms and conditions.
3. Verbatimart.co.uk’s promotional codes can only be used on Verbatimart.co.uk and towards the purchase of items currently featured on our Site excluding delivery charges.
4. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on Verbatimart.co.uk in the same transaction.
5. The discount associated with a promotional code is applied to your entire basket, excluding any delivery charges. Promotional codes are a combination of letters and number, and should be entered on the payment page during checkout for the discount to apply.
6. Each promotional code will have a limited time period in which to be used and/or a maximum number of orders per code. The code will be invalid once these limits have been reached. Specific terms and conditions for each promotional code setting out these limits can be found in the communication you received with the code itself.
7. Verbatimart.co.uk reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel any promotional code, at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which make it necessary to do so. Verbatimart.co.uk may update these terms from time to time and reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for specific promotional codes as and where necessary. You should review the promotional code terms and conditions periodically for changes.
8. Promotional codes have no cash value, cannot be transferred and cannot be forwarded or reassigned.
9. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the redemption value of the promotional code. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards the final basket price.
19. Additional terms and conditions
1. Description of items and pricing
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the Site but since many items are handmade or stocked at low volumes we cannot guarantee that this information will not change over time.
2. Cancellations and Returns
Please see the product descriptions on the product pages for cancellations and returns